Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Love Affair with Prague

This post is mostly for Nick (Baker) because he commented on my lack of updates.
I love Prague. Some are from my wandering and some are from my project. Turns out I love to look at architecture photos but I'm not so good at taking them.

Charles Bridge which has construction and people in front of my walk really slow when I'm already running late for class.


I think that they pay someone to paint on the sky every morning cause it is too pretty.


The beautiful gardens in front of the castle. I didn't go in them because I am cheap but they're pretty anyway.


View from the castle.


Prague is kinda creepy sometimes.


This shot is deceiving because the rest of the time I was trying not to get hit by zooming Czech driver. It's the dancing house.


We should have rented a boat. Oh well, I'll just have to come back.


Prague Castle at night.


Favorite photos from my project.
This is part of my lesson in patience.


Sometimes nuns make your day by walking into your frame.


Cool shadow.


Who wants to come back with me some time?

No comments: