Monday, July 13, 2009

Benches

So for our first assignment we had to find a theme to shoot in our neighborhood. I chose benches which sounds really strange but there are parks and benches all over the place and watching the way that people interact on them is really fun. It was essentially like feature hunting for like a week. Ha ha, State Newsers should laugh at the fact that I went all the way across the pond to feature hunt. Here are the highlights.

To me it looks like this bench is watching over the park.



The girls were from Switzerland and were in London on holiday and were leaving that day and were exhausted. They didn't know the guy next to him who didn't look up from his newspaper for anything. It was awesome.


This girl is actually from MSU on the theatre study abroad and Paul totally was in a show with her. Small world. Did I mention that I ran into Julie Baker at the Atlanta airport also. Ha ha crazy.


This bench was dedicated to someone that died in the London bombings. I never thought of a bench as a gravestone before.


The guy on the bench all of the way to the right was from Paris and when I told him I was going he offered me somewhere to stay in his apartment in Paris. Ha ha. The Irish, the French and the Polish all love me here. The British however...
The couple was having the most intense conversation. They may have been breaking up, or she was pregnent. Either way I had the guts to get their names anyway cause I rock.


I just can't escape the lesbians. I saw them from across the park and needed to take this picture.


Benches. Who would have thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the bottom two! girl, live it up!