Monday, November 8, 2010

Wrong Photo

A story I shot a couple of weeks ago ran yesterday. It was a pretty lame assignment actually but I had a photo that I really liked from it for some reason. They, in true form to my life, ran a different photo. sigh. Tis the biz I suppose. I guess thats why I have a blog. Here is the one I liked:


Mitchel Wilson, 16, laughs with his mother, Tonya Dippel-Wilson and a family friend, Holly Alonzo, reflected, left and right respectively, in the sliding glass door on the family’s patio on the evening of Friday, October 22. Wilson, a junior at Victoria West High School, was chosen to attend the National Youth League Forum on National Security in Washington D.C. in February. Wilson said that he is most excited to see the national monuments in Washington D.C.

No comments: