Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holy Camera

So a few weeks ago I sat at work with nothing to do. (Which really annoyed my editor) Now I have WAY too much to do. I have untimely assignments to edit from last week still. I haven't even been able to make final plans with my source to start a longer term story. Therefore I have a list of things that I want to blog about and just haven't gotten around to yet. I promise though, its gonna be good.

Last week I attended a pet blessing at a local Catholic school. The student and their parents brought their pets on to the football field to be blessed by a prayer and holy water. Lots of dogs and cats, a goldfish and even a horse! (This is Texas after all).

Anyway in the process Monsignor Michael Herald felt it necessary to bless me...or my camera. I'm not sure which. Anyway hopefully I will take some super sweet divine-inspired pics soon.

No comments: