Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whitney's Wedding

Alright, I meant to do this post about a month ago. When everything was fresh in people's minds and it would have really been appreciated. I, however, do not work that way. I am much more of a better late than never type of gal. Therefore I am going to justify this as people being able to look back and appreciate what was, for me, the best part of the summer.

I pulled out a few (ok, more than a few) photos that I really liked. However, in my infinite nerdy-ness everything is in the slideshow that I did make in a much more timely manner.

CLICK HERE!!

The Reason for the Celebration:


Couples coupling... My date wouldn't even let me sleep in the same tent. Haha






Hannah keeping it classy.



Jason taking over...If only you knew what the rest of this scene was...




Sunsets and golf courses.



Heels and Camera Gear



Lovely ladies in the parking lot.


That's our girl.



Texan Breffast.




I'm going to a wedding in August. I don't expect to have even half as good of a time. <3

No comments: