Friday, April 8, 2011

Dianna Stanger

My thoughts today: I have SO many photos to blog. Not knowing where to start I figured that I would (finally!) show off photos that I took for our newspaper's magazine GC. I shot them in February but the magazine just came out like last week. I've never shot for a magazine before and I'm not gonna lie...it was pretty fun. I also got to be a little loose (ok pretty loose) on my ethical editing standards. Let's just say that I was a little drunk with the power.

This is Dianna Stanger. She owns a ranch, some restaurants, a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember and flies a helicopter to work and like owns the airport in Calhoun County. She's pretty cool. This is her with her grandfather's plane. They only ended up running like 1 1/2 photos in the magazine but I liked all of these so you will be subjected to them. If anyone actually looks at this thing still.










No comments: